Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Charlee's Song

This is the sweetest song that was written for Our Angel Charlee, by our dear friend Jory. The first time he sang it to her she looked up at him when she heard her name and smiled that precious smile! Thank you Jory, we love you!

Charlee Charlee
When I look into your deep brown eyes and see you smile with great surprise
You squeeze my finger with the tightest grip, at this point I know you understand and you give your life to make me a better man
Charlee, you’re an Angel
Charlee Charlee you are our Angel
It’s your life and you just don’t know, the good you bring and the glow you glow
It makes me a better man, it helps us all to have a better plan
Charlee Charlee
Would we learn without the ones like you
Who give your life to help us make it through
Some of us think we have a curse, then Angels like you accept the worst
Charlee, you are our Angel
 


No comments:

Post a Comment