Thursday, January 9, 2014

As a Father Feels

I know how I feel as a mother, but I can only imagine what he feels like as a father. I am sure he feels like his job is to love, provide, protect and fix any and all problems his children have. From May 2011 to Feb 2013 we had to sit bac...k and watch our child seize, lose her ability to walk, talk, see and play as a normal child. Always wondering and searching what the heck was happening to her and wondering once we found out, if there was any treatments or even a cure. Well...when we found out there wasn't either our whole world crumbled around us! The bond between these two has only gotten stronger, but so has the hurt. He will never be able to walk her down the isle or have his daddy/daughter dance at her wedding. This is why this picture is so precious to me as his wife and her mother. This was taken in July at the Batten Conference. To watch them dance to "God Gave Me You" and capture this picture, is a moment we will treasure forever! I love you Jeff and Charlee, our memories are precious and can never be taken away from us!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment