Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Miracles still happen!

 
Sorry for the delay, but Charlee is HOME!!! We got home last night. We are still trying to get adjusted to life with this little sweeties feeds and routine, but we are all okay! We met a lot of great families during our stay at Primary's. This particular 11 year old boy named Seth and his family stole our hearts! He was in surgery just a day before Charlee getting a brain tumor removed. As w...e got to know this family through just a few short days we have grown to love them so much! I received a message from his mom today telling me they have gotten their miracle...the tumor is benign!!!! As tears filled my eyes and joy filled my heart for this wonderful family, I told Charlee the great news and she smiled her wonderful smile. I know they connected on a level none of us can understand! Miracles still happen! The power of prayer is real! I am so grateful for a Father in Heaven that loves us and carries us through our hard times. Thank you all for carrying me through the last 11 days through your kind words and prayers! And also to Seth and his family for showing me such great faith! Much love to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment