Thursday, November 7, 2013

Strong Little Angel..

 
 
Charlee is doing ok today, we are even getting a few smiles. It has been a very emotional week for me. Even with knowing her ability to swallow would eventually go, it hasn't made it any easier. Watching my baby go from a normal, active, s...mart, spunky little lady, to losing her ability to walk, talk, see and eat is harder than anything! So today enjoy what you have, for you never know when it will be taken from you! She really is a valiant spirit that is extremely special, anyone who meets her is truly touched by an Angel. I love you Charlee Bear!

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I watched the video on facebook and it made me cry. My daughter is about Charlee's age. I think I live near you guys. I would like to buy a tee-shirt, and help any way I can. Let me know how I can help.

    Nate Erickson

    ReplyDelete