Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Every Teardrop

HE GATHERS EVERY TEARDROP

Regardless of the circumstance,
Regardless of the fear,
Regardless of the pain we bear,
Regardless of the tear,...

Our God is ever in control,
Performing as He should,
And He has promised in His word
To work things for our good

But as a loving Father would,
He sometimes lets us cry
To cleanse the hurt out of our heart,
To wash it from our eye.
Yet gently gathers He the tears
Within His hands to stay
Until He turns them into pearls
And gives them back someday.

Glenda Fulton Davis

The day we went to dress Charlee a lot of tears were shed by all in the room. I leaned over her and just let it out. Later that night I was looking at the pictures taken and noticed a tear fell perfectly on her face like she was crying with us! This is a treasure I will always hold near my heart. It made me think that maybe she would miss us just as much as we'd miss her!

The hurt fills my eyes and the tears come daily for my Charlee. I miss her so very much, but I know she is dancing in the sky and perfect in every way. I went to her grave today for the first time all by myself. I talked, I cried and I sang to my sweet girl. A very peaceful feeling was felt today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment