Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Reflections

It's hard to believe this is Charlee today and a year ago today. What a change this disease has made in such a short time. She was able to still walk and see a little, say a few words and pose/smile for pictures. I remember she stayed up till 1:30 that morning just as happy as can be!! She's taught me a lot of things but one of the biggest things I've learned is to make time for your children...cleaning your house can wait or making phone calls can wait!! Make time to video tape them, take them outside, read them a book, tell them you love them and don't sweat all the small stuff...remember they are kids, our time is what they want, need and deserve! Things can change so fast, tomorrow might be too late. I am so blessed that I can bring in this new year with my precious girl. Her spirit radiates the pure and innocent soul she is. She is more precious than gold! Happy New year Charlee's Angels. Be careful!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment